choco milQ is a Japanese idol group formed in January 2013.
It currently consists of 6 members. Each one of them has been assigned a color.
The idol unit is based in Kansai area.
Their goal is to expand their activities and to spread their smile to the whole country.
As you may have guessed, the name of the group comes from the words “chocolate” and “milk”.
The girls are also actresses belonging to Theatre Academy agency.
choco milQ released their debut single Pure Pure Chocolate in August 2014.
- Years active : 2014 – present
- Label : Universal Music
- Agency : Theatre Academy
- Sasaki Mirei (佐々木美玲) – Red
- Goto Kaede (後藤楓) – Pink
- Ueda Ayami (上田絢生) – Green
- Koiso Miku (小磯美玖) – Orange
- Fujii Ria (藤井里愛) – Light Blue
- Kudo Sumire (工藤菫) – Purple
- 20/08/2014 : Pure Pure Chocolate